Sunday, 8 February 2015

Benefit Haul

So I needed new tweezers. And a new beige cream eye shadow base. And maybe a new highlight product at an absolute stretch, but before I knew it there were seven things in my Benefit bag, you know how it is.

 
Having said that I’m super excited to play with all my new goodies as each is something I have never tried before. I have always loved the packaging from Benefit but for some reason they aren’t a brand that I have actually purchased many items from. I have had mixed results in the past from their products, I love Hoola Bronzer but the That Gal Primer left me pretty unimpressed.
 
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit and Skinny Jeans

Tweezerman for Benefit
 
Benefit Watt's Up
 
But as I said, I needed a couple of things and so I thought I’d give Benefit a go and trial a range of their products, just for good measure. Happily I can report that my first impressions are good so I’m very excited to try all these out very soon. Especially the Watt’s Up Highlight, it swatches with the most beautiful golden, candle-lit glow and the Birthday Suit Creaseless Cream Shadow which I think will be a total winner in this warm weather.

Benefit Watt's Up

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit (L) and Skinny Jeans (R)
I can't wait to give these a go, trying new makeup products out is something I really enjoy because you never know what you are going to find, you could find a product that just isn't for you but you could also stumble across your next holy grail find.

LINK: Benefit Cosmetics
 

No comments:

Post a Comment